AVIC411.com

d2... i have some easy questions most likely for you guys...

ike i said, i have an avic d2... i want to be able to watch movies and play games at any speeds and also play my ipod..... now my questions are; what type of wire do i need to connect to ground off that spare slot for the video at any speeds, how do i connect a playstation( do i need a special connector), and how( if i can) i look at my ipod options through my avic?... i thank all of you for your knowledge on this subject and have learned from all of the other topics

ike i said, i have an avic d2... i want to be able to watch movies and play games at any speeds and also play my ipod..... now my questions are; what type of wire do i need to connect to ground off that spare slot for the video at any speeds, how do i connect a playstation( do i need a special connector), and how( if i can) i look at my ipod options through my avic?... i thank all of you for your knowledge on this subject and have learned from all of the other topics

sounds like you learned nothing from all the other topics.