AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones

I have been able to get my Palm Treo 700wx to connect...it took a lot of tries. However the quality of the microphone is bad. People on the other end of my calls constantly complain they cannot understand me. It could be the phone...I know the treo's have serious BT issues. But it certainly does connect...and it does autoconnect each time I get into the jeep.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a verizon 700wx and was running the trial version of jetware. I could make calls on my avic but then the trial expired. I bought the full version and upgraded and now I can not get the 2 to pair. I deleted the partnership and have tried to pair again but I put the 0000 in but it does not take. Any recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop me if this has been covered, but im stumped.

I have the AVIC-D3 and the CD-BTB200 Bluetooth set-up and a Blackberry Curve 8310.

Ok here is what I have working. Great voice activated phone calls, a little echo but still good, hang up and pickup options on the AVIC.

What I dont have is call from the AVIC available, I cant register the phone and I cant transfer the phonebook (blackberry says "Unable to locate push server, consult CD-BTB200 bluetooth hands free manual" ok the Bluetooth set-up doesnt mention these problems.

It does say register it would help in other threads.

Options i have under phone FUNCTION (NONE) the button isnt even lite, so I cant register since thats where the manual says you do it from. I have a function button lite under the MUSIC from the Blackberry but no option really to do with the phone or registration.

PLEASE HELP ME!