AVIC411.com

Installs in N.J.

I met up with Matt yesterday to install a D3 in a '01 Pathfinder. He started the work on it and knew exactly what to do from start to finish. He had all the tools and was very quick and professional. The '01 nissan steering wheel controls were tricky but he got them to work without a problem.

I'm going with him again for a F series install on my g35. I highly recommend his work!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly recommend his work as well. He installed my D3 back on Memorial Day in my 02 Mazda Protege. He knew exactly what he was doing and what to look for. He was very quick but careful and meticulous. He made sure everything lined up perfectly and tested everything before he left. I would definitely use him again for future jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Matt came out to my house on Saturday & did a great job uninstalling an AVIC-D3, XM & Bluetooth modules, rear camera & a hard-wired radar detector...it's like the 2nd or 3rd time he's come out to my place & done an awesome job...can't recommend highly enough if you're in the area & in need of an install/uninstall

• 2 weeks later...