AVIC411.com

Installs in N.J.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had Matt install a D3x into my Frontier today and everything went perfect. He was very professional, on time and more then easy to work with and answer any questions I had.

I would not hesitate to recommend him for any Automobile audio/video service.

Thanks again to him to the great work and for the Forum for supporting guys like him.

Greetings!

I'm glad to have found this forum. I'm looking for an in-dash navigation and thinking between Kenwood DNX7100 or the Pioneer D3 or Z2.

I would like to retain the ONstar functionality therefore I am getting a Metra harness (GMLAN) and only need to hook up a rear view camera.

I have a 2007 GMC Acadia.

Non-Bose system with factory radio installed, all speakers upgraded, aftermarket amp installed via line-out-converter.

By the way, i have not had my vehicle "touched" for a while by any installers..bad experience from the kids doing the install in CC..sub/amp installation landed my previous vehicle being towed to the dealership.. computer chip fried and others...was only able to take back my vehicle after a MONTH.

Please PM me with a quote. Thanks

It seems that you do a very good job with great reputation. Looking forward to work with you.

Hey misfit, i should be getting an avic d3 within the week and depending on the instructions provided, i may have you install it. I am located in central jersey, could you just PM me and let me know what town your in? And would you be able to install it on an 08 nissan altima sedan? Thanks in advance

Oh and let me know how much it will run me.