AVIC411.com

Installs in N.J.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misfit just came out and installed my D3. If you're in NJ, definitely reach out to him for installs. I'm a guy who usually does everything himself, like most of you here, I'm sure.

I was a little hesitant because of the VSS tap and the BT unit so I was going to use 'Professional' install services. I had a $100 Best Buy cert that would have made my install $50. After researching the forum, I went with misfit instead and am more that pleased.

You'd be a fool not to use him for any of his installation services.

5 stars

-Neat/Clean

-No problem getting around the vehicle (meaning, no broken pieces/tabs/connectors)

-Cut, wrapped and joined all connections clean (no Poor man's toolkit aka tape)

Stellar Recomendation

hey guys, just want to say thanks for all the work thats been coming my way from this site. and thanks for all the great feedback. just to make things a little easier on me due to the amount of people i'm back and forth with at once. if you could just follow this guideline when contacting me for installations, it would be a great help. thanks

Name

Address (so i can see how far you are)

year make and model of car

what you want installed, including any accessories

are you supplying the equiptment, or am I?

days and times you are available

do you have a stock or aftermarket radio installed currently?

(phone number can wait til after we make arrangements)

I just had Matt (Misfit) come to my house this morning and install an Avic-D3 in my 07 WRX limited. I can not recommend him enough if you live in the NJ area. He is a true professional and a very nice guy all around. The look in my car really does look OEM and he did such a wonderful job I have no worries at all at this install. He is a great installer and very reasonably priced.

• 1 month later...