AVIC411.com

VSS and Reverse Wires for 2000 Explorer Eddie Bauer

I'm looking for the VSS and reverse wires for a 2000 Explorer Eddie Bauer. It has the Mach audio system. I've searched the forums, and some people say it's only in the big wiring harness on the passengers side of the engine bay (grey/black). Others say it's in the radio harness, but I dont' see a grey/black wire in there. Can anyone confirm either way? There is a 20-pin connector for the stock radio, but I dont' seem to need it for my D3. I thought maybe the wire was in there, but no grey/black. Anyone have a pin-out of that connector? Also, where is the reverse wire for the backup cam? Thanks in advance for the help.

Russ

Speed Sense gray/black PCM

The PCM is located at the top of the firewall towards the passenger side, the tan/yellow tach wire is also found at the back of the instrument cluster

try black/pink in drivers kick for reverse or pop out your tail light and see what color is back there, then find that color in the kick