AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

You cant with an iphone or any phone that doesn't support pushing the contacts to the device. This is a limitation of the three year old BTB200. Most phones now days only support contacts being pulled from the phone by the device. Why Pioneer decided to offer a three year old BT adapter that cant even work with most modern phones on their newest units is beyond me. Especially when the iPhone is one of those phones.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Hey guys.I have iphone 4G . version 4.0.1

With my old iphone 3G i would perfectly hear anybody and they would hear me as well. Since i got iphone 4G .... I notice people cant really hear me. i have to scream repeat myself few times by screaming. Maybe it is because of the phone, or anything ... Please let me know if someone have the same problem or FIX ... thank you

• 3 weeks later...

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone. If the phone is registered properly on your avic device you then select phonebook transfer on the avic. You then find the "contacts" menu under the Bluetooth File Transfer progam select which contacts to transfer and hit send via BT. After the contacts have been sent and you hit escape on the avic it will disconnect for about 30 seconds...

• 4 weeks later...

V,

My iphone 3 worked perfectly but the iphone 4 requires that I search from the head unit AND re-pair from the iphone every single time I get in the vehicle...

The unit recognizes the name of the iphone once I do that and works fine... but talk about a PITA..

I Leave the iphone bluetooth on all the time and it shows the pioneer in the bluetooth list.. and is discoverable...

Any ideas?

G

Alabama

• 3 months later...