AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Service Provider: Cingular

Phone-SW : Palm Treo750

Auto conect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call tested. Call logs work.)

Phone Book Transfer: Yes. Can push entire phone book.

Voice Calling: Yes.

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: yes / yes

BT Audio Capable?: Yes

CAVEAT: The Treo does not connect with the CD-BTB200 out of the box. You must download the software from: http://www.jetwaremobile.com and enable all the bluetooth features. If this works for you, the software costs ~$15. Money well spent to enable all the bluetooth features of WM5.

EDIT: Voice dialing tested, call logs tested...

Awesome will calling my distributor tomorow to see if they have one in stock..

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

you should be able to - you need to set your phone to connect or verify the connection by establishing it as a registered connection under "my devices". I have the SGH 519 and it connects almost immedietly. You should see a device listed as "Pioneer BT" - this needs to be set on the phone not on the D3

Service Provider: Cingular

Phone-SW Version: Motorola Ming (A1200)

Autoconnect: Yes - After making the btb the default on the phone

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Yes, one at a time

Voice Calling: Not tested

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes / No

BT Audio Capable?: Not tested

you should be able to - you need to set your phone to connect or verify the connection by establishing it as a registered connection under "my devices". I have the SGH 519 and it connects almost immedietly. You should see a device listed as "Pioneer BT" - this needs to be set on the phone not on the D3

Damn//// i don't even have that setting on my phone.

According to my phone, the following are supported by the phone itself

HSP/HPF/DUN/OPP

I have registered the BTB200 on the phone but i says that it only supports

HSP/HPF

clearly it points to some hand-shaking or negotiating issues between the BTB200 and phones

Maybe i should get a Motorola.... :roll:

I Own the VX 8600 by LG and I cannot get any bluetooth features to work. I tried the VX 8700 at the verizon store and i got the same results so I think it is safe to say that they are not compatible.

I did however try the RAZR MAXX and ALL of the Bluetooth functions worked very well. The A2DP is awesome and I could pause fast forward and rewind. I am selling my LG and getting a MAXX.

Damn LG pisses me off.

Maybe you should. My Q works flawlessly. It even plays the ringer from the phone when it rings. I am very happy with the Q and ecstatic that the bluetooth functions so well.

Do you get voice prompts from the D3 with the Q when trying to use voice dialing (eg "Say a command")? Does the caller ID function work properly. My Q works great except for these two functions. Bluetooth audio even works, although you can't control it from the D3.

Maybe you should. My Q works flawlessly. It even plays the ringer from the phone when it rings. I am very happy with the Q and ecstatic that the bluetooth functions so well.

Do you get voice prompts from the D3 with the Q when trying to use voice dialing (eg "Say a command")? Does the caller ID function work properly. My Q works great except for these two functions. Bluetooth audio even works, although you can't control it from the D3.

I haven't tried either of those functions. I'll have to get back to you. The caller id works. I'm not sure if it correlates to the phonebook names but it definately shows the incoming number.

I haven't tried either of those functions. I'll have to get back to you. The caller id works. I'm not sure if it correlates to the phonebook names but it definately shows the incoming number.

My unit shows the callers phone number as well but it does not display the names. Anxiously trying to get to the bottom of this.

No i do not get Caller ID other than the number calling! no names. Another annoying thing is that when i get a txt message the D3 just rings and rings until you do something about it.

This just in...

The Motorola i580 with Nextel service ISN'T WORKING AT ALL!

There is no (caller) audio coming from the stereo speakers whatsoever. The person on the other end can hear me but I can't hear squat.

It rings, connects, dials and all but it's useless if you can't hear the person you called!

I've been searching for a reason for this but can't find anything. It wouldn't surprise me if for some reason the phone is just not fully compatible. I've never been impressed with Motorola phones for Nextel.

Anyone with hints here?