AVIC411.com

2007 Ford F150 Factory Nav System - Pioneer Avic-XD1107ZF

Hello.

I just received my new Ford F150 King Ranch. I opted for the factory nav system, which is a Pioneer Avic-XD1107ZF. Does anyone know about this system? I ran a search here and could not find any info. I would like to change the screen, and a few other mods, but can't seem to get the info. Does this unit compare to any of the other Avic units for mods sake? It is the dvd-based gps system with a Sirius radio and the audiophile option witha 6-cd changer. It is a sweet unit but I am ready to customize it. Any direction or info is appreciated. It looks like the one in the pic attached...I am new here but what a great site!

Thanks, Ted - rockymountainhigh

post-6504-12872752107438_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello.

I just received my new Ford F150 King Ranch. I opted for the factory nav system, which is a Pioneer Avic-XD1107ZF. Does anyone know about this system? I ran a search here and could not find any info. I would like to change the screen, and a few other mods, but can't seem to get the info. Does this unit compare to any of the other Avic units for mods sake? It is the dvd-based gps system with a Sirius radio and the audiophile option witha 6-cd changer. It is a sweet unit but I am ready to customize it. Any direction or info is appreciated. It looks like the one in the pic attached...I am new here but what a great site!

Thanks, Ted - rockymountainhigh