AVIC411.com

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring

I have a question and I am hoping someone can help me, I am thinking about buying a 2007 Mazda 3 s. Grand Touring with the Bose system. Does anyone know if I can install my Avic-n3 in it? I know it can't be done in the 2007 Mazda 6 because the Climate Control is integrated in the stereo somehow, According to Crutchfield the Avic-n3 can be installed in the 2007 Mazda 3 with the bose system, but it does not ask anything other than if it has the bose system, My main concern is that the Grand Touring Mazda 3 has Climate control unlike all the other Mazda 3's. I was just curious if anyone knows for sure if I can install my Avic in the 07 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring? Thank you for any help.

Thanks for the info, based on what I read there are two types of aftermarket kits, one for a single DIN and one for a Double DIN, the instructions for the Double DIN say they are for the 04-07 Mazda 3 (EXCLUDING 07 with climate control-which is what I have) where as the single din instructions never mention the climate control at all. So it would seem I am good to go. Thank you again