AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I lied. You were there. I wasnt. Right. I was imagining myself there right? Keep up the wanna be e-thug act.

Anyways, Im actually bored of playing with you. I am going to just ignore you now. Have fun with the hole in your dashboard when the friendly fellows up on Soundview see your new toy.

C'mon Paisan, he doesn't have to worry about someone stealing his D3. If anyone comes by hes tough enough. He'll take care of em.

LOL, you motherfuckers are a bunch of clowns, with not even a hint of what of the DRAMA I WILL BRING YOU, You want to commit suicide? LOL. You have no idea! And you were not there you FAGG! You want to make yourself LOOK tough in the boards, but little do you know. NOW, why don't you 2 FUCK go fuck each other, FAGGS! I'M IN SOUNDVIEW IF YOU NEED ME!

This has just become sad. It was funny at first, but then you just keep coming back. What are you gaining from this? Your posts accomplish nothing.

It's clear that you are a very immature person simply by reading your posts. I sure hope that you don't act this way towards people face to face, because you'd probably not get much done with your life.

So, how about you relax a bit, and get over yourself.

LOL, you motherfuckers are a bunch of clowns

Yup, we're the immature clowns :roll:

with not even a hint of what of the DRAMA I WILL BRING YOU

Actually I think we have a pretty good idea, considering you've managed to turn a simple question into a 6 page long thread with you drama.

You want to make yourself LOOK tough in the boards,

Umm, and you're trying to what exactly? Because I'm sure you go around cursing at everyone and threatening to fuck them up in real life.

I'M IN SOUNDVIEW IF YOU NEED ME!

Somehow I really doubt that.

Hopefully that was the last post by this SOB. Either way, I vote to just ignore him from now on. I'm done with his sorry ass.

lololol damn i just read this whole post. what a douche bag. why where you in an impala i thought you drove a nitro douche bag. did your bypass work douche bag? lolololol. rofl lmfao. you seem to know alot about sweet tight ass holes. you've been douching them lately douche bag? lololol hahahaha sorry to throw fuel on the fire. but i just had to.

i wanted to hear what douche bag has to say though. probably something about my relatives assholes or balls and dick's things like that. you know something about his poor childhood. being molested getting his sweet tight asshole douched by the male side of his family.

lololol damn i just read this whole post. what a douche bag. why where you in an impala i thought you drove a nitro douche bag. did your bypass work douche bag? lolololol. rofl lmfao. you seem to know alot about sweet tight ass holes. you've been douching them lately douche bag? lololol hahahaha sorry to throw fuel on the fire. but i just had to.

Why? Hee hee hee! If you only knew how we do in the BIG APPLE! It's a shame how a few of you lil pussies are all snuggled up next to your lil puterz. Don't get things twisted, you all laugh n shit on this message board. Anyway, to PussyNYC, I wouldn't even DO IT TO YOU MAN. I know you don't know any better. I bet you're a good kid, just trying to make your message board faggot buddies laugh. It's ok, I understand. I'm not here for the BS anyway, and for the rest of you faggs who want to put your lil pussy 2 cents in, FUCK YOU !