AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

Why? Hee hee hee! If you only knew how we do in the BIG APPLE! It's a shame how a few of you lil pussies are all snuggled up next to your lil puterz. Don't get things twisted, you all laugh n shit on this message board. Anyway, to PussyNYC, I wouldn't even DO IT TO YOU MAN. I know you don't know any better. I bet you're a good kid, just trying to make your message board faggot buddies laugh. It's ok, I understand. I'm not here for the BS anyway, and for the rest of you faggs who want to put your lil pussy 2 cents in, FUCK YOU !

Wow, we love egging you on because of the horse diarrhea that spews out of your mouth every time you post. I have high hopes that you will eliminate yourself from the gene pool. Maybe your pink shirt will be too tight and you will suffocate. Maybe your Chinese tats will get infected. Maybe your popped collar will be just a little so starched and lop off your head. Maybe you'll get alcohol poisoning from all the mikes or zima. Maybe that livestrong bracelet wont do you any good and youll get a tumor. Possibly from the overtanning. Maybe when your driving you imaginary impala or your pussy dodge nitro, your perfectly tipped hat will block your vision and you'll wreck in whatever shit part of NY you reside in. Maybe you'll talk this trash in real life (doubt it) and someone bigger/stronger than you (probably wouldn't take much) smacks it off of you and spins your head in the process. But finally, and with the most irony, maybe a theif will say "I'm going to kill you unless you give me $22 bucks" But all is lost BECAUSE YOU SPENT IT ON A BYPASS YOU COULD DO FOR FREE. Sucker.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, we love egging you on because of the horse diarrhea that spews out of your mouth every time you post. I have high hopes that you will eliminate yourself from the gene pool. Maybe your pink shirt will be too tight and you will suffocate. Maybe your Chinese tats will get infected. Maybe your popped collar will be just a little so starched and lop off your head. Maybe you'll get alcohol poisoning from all the mikes or zima. Maybe that livestrong bracelet wont do you any good and youll get a tumor. Possibly from the overtanning. Maybe when your driving you imaginary impala or your pussy dodge nitro, your perfectly tipped hat will block your vision and you'll wreck in whatever shit part of NY you reside in. Maybe you'll talk this trash in real life (doubt it) and someone bigger/stronger than you (probably wouldn't take much) smacks it off of you and spins your head in the process. But finally, and with the most irony, maybe a theif will say "I'm going to kill you unless you give me $22 bucks" But all is lost BECAUSE YOU SPENT IT ON A BYPASS YOU COULD DO FOR FREE. Sucker.

DAAAAAAAMNNNNN!!!!! :o

ianmoede <<< our new hero! LOL

And to the douchbag e-thug, ummmmm Why do you keep coming back? Does it make you feel "cool". You think anyone here looks up to you and the bullshit you say? LOL Give it up. You are a load that should have been swallowed. The best part of you ran down your mother's leg when you were procreated.

lololol damn i just read this whole post. what a douche bag. why where you in an impala i thought you drove a nitro douche bag. did your bypass work douche bag? lolololol. rofl lmfao. you seem to know alot about sweet tight ass holes. you've been douching them lately douche bag? lololol hahahaha sorry to throw fuel on the fire. but i just had to.

Why? Hee hee hee! If you only knew how we do in the BIG APPLE! It's a shame how a few of you lil pussies are all snuggled up next to your lil puterz. Don't get things twisted, you all laugh n shit on this message board. Anyway, to PussyNYC, I wouldn't even DO IT TO YOU MAN. I know you don't know any better. I bet you're a good kid, just trying to make your message board faggot buddies laugh. It's ok, I understand. I'm not here for the BS anyway, and for the rest of you faggs who want to put your lil pussy 2 cents in, FUCK YOU !

i'm so scared of someone from new york... wowww. a person in a person no matter where they are from. you have me shaking in my boots :lol: please dont get your new york buddies on me. oh no. what will i ever do? lol i'm so scared hahaha you're such a douche nitroBitch :lol: nitroBitch :arrow: doucheBag

I must say very well said.