AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

Does anyone know how long the free backup camera offer on the D3 is going to last? I won't have enough saved up for a couple of months, but don't want to miss out on the free camera. I'll find other means of cash if necessary.

Thanks.

Vman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally could care less when the "free" camera offer runs out. I found the D3 for $699.99, and the "free" cam cost what? $200.00? That puts the whole deal at $899.99. I know CF still is a better bargain, considering the free shipping and all the other "free" stuff. But if all you want is the D3 and cam, you'll end up a winner anyway!

Yeah, but did your D3 come from an authorized pioneer distributor? And did it come with the wiring harness and mounting kit? And did it come with instructions?

Sure those extras only total about $30-40 but it's still extra.

Usually, CF is way too over priced for me. But this deal was actually good! And even if you don't use the backup cam, you can sell it!

Yeah, but did your D3 come from an authorized pioneer distributor? And did it come with the wiring harness and mounting kit? And did it come with instructions?

Sure those extras only total about $30-40 but it's still extra.

Usually, CF is way too over priced for me. But this deal was actually good! And even if you don't use the backup cam, you can sell it!

Q. But did your D3 come from an authorized pioneer distributor?

A. Yes!

Q. And did it come with the wiring harness and mounting kit?

A. No, I have a 2007 Dodge Nitro, so the wiring harness is not yet available to CF. But, I have found one from Metra, it was only 133.65 shipped! Mounting kit was only $16.95! Do the math.

:D

A wiring harness that was $133.65 shipped ???? holy ripped off customer batman.

Not a ripoff AT ALL, considering NOT EVERYONE HAS IT. Or the fact that it's for what is considered an "extremely difficult" vehicle to wire! Hey, I bet you think you got one of those "free backup cam" deals from CF too! Lol... That's a ripoff! CF is just creative at pricing and the way they make customers think they're getting some sort of "free" deal. Puhhhhhhlease!

Ok. D3 at $700 like you priced it, $250 backup cam, wiring harness, and mounting kit for $849. I'd say that's a better deal than what you got.

And I find it VERY hard to believe that there wasn't a cheaper wiring harness available. It's a Dodge, not some luxury foriegn import... :lol:

Ok. D3 at $700 like you priced it, $250 backup cam, wiring harness, and mounting kit for $849. I'd say that's a better deal than what you got.

And I find it VERY hard to believe that there wasn't a cheaper wiring harness available. It's a Dodge, not some luxury foriegn import... :lol:

Speak for yourself, you don't own a Dodge Nitro... :D

Speak for yourself, you don't own a Dodge Nitro... :D

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-UVqY8Pzl7r ... 120SVI6502

$69.95 from Crutchfield.

Metra XSVI-6502 Chrysler Interface

For select 2005-up Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles

(Yes the 2007 Dodge Nitro as well!)

Ummm, shows how much you know, I'm using the CHTO-03 harness! That one doesn't allow all the functions I'll need for my aftermarket radio, how do I know? It's been tested already! Crutchfield even admitted it wouldn't to me! Now scram!

Ummm, shows how much you know, I'm using the CHTO-03 harness! That one doesn't allow all the functions I'll need for my aftermarket radio, how do I know? It's been tested already! Crutchfield even admitted it wouldn't to me! Now scram!

This item is for the 2007 Dodge Nitro with premium factory sub and system. Not stock radio. Crutchfield didn't "admit" it wouldn't work. If you looked at their site, it says that it hasn't been tested by THEM on the 07 Nitro. Just because they did not test it themselves does not automatically mean it will not work. Now go fuck yourself, immature rude asshole!

This item is for the 2007 Dodge Nitro with premium factory sub and system. Not stock radio. Crutchfield didn't "admit" it wouldn't work. If you looked at their site, it says that it hasn't been tested by THEM on the 07 Nitro. Just because they did not test it themselves does not automatically mean it will not work. Now go fuck yourself, immature rude asshole!

First of all, you weren't the one on the damn phone when I spoke to a crutchfield service rep, second I never said anything about crutchfield TESTING IT! It was tested by a few members on a Dodge FORUM who OWN the NITRO! Now go fuck your mother you slum bucket!