AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok guys.

And anyone else notice how hes ignored two requests to see where he got the deal from?

Those were answered in PRIVATE MESSAGES! Don't ignite the fire! I spend hours on researching things for myself for one, and "anyone" else can do the same! Stop being so FAWKING LAZY. :twisted:

First of all, you weren't the one on the damn phone when I spoke to a crutchfield service rep, second I never said anything about crutchfield TESTING IT! It was tested by a few members on a Dodge FORUM who OWN the NITRO! Now go fuck your mother you slum bucket!

Wow, after you apologized in the other thread to me and all. I guess your mother dropped you on your head, or you are chemically imbalanced. You should learn your stuff before you spead. Now have a great day and lick some cock, you prick.

First of all, you weren't the one on the damn phone when I spoke to a crutchfield service rep, second I never said anything about crutchfield TESTING IT! It was tested by a few members on a Dodge FORUM who OWN the NITRO! Now go fuck your mother you slum bucket!

Wow, after you apologized in the other thread to me and all. I guess your mother dropped you on your head, or you are chemically imbalanced. You should learn your stuff before you spead. Now have a great day and lick some cock, you prick.

I don't need to "learn my stuff", I'm a computer technician. Not a fucking radio installer or electrician. Now go suck your little sisters tiny tits. :lol:

Ok ok guys.

And anyone else notice how hes ignored two requests to see where he got the deal from?

Those were answered in PRIVATE MESSAGES! Don't ignite the fire! I spend hours on researching things for myself for one, and "anyone" else can do the same! Stop being so FAWKING LAZY. :twisted:

They were answered in private messages? Really? Because I'm pretty sure I asked you a few posts up and you didn't answer.

And heres another point: THIS FORUM IS ABOUT HELPING OTHER MEMBERS.

Ok, you did the searching on the web and so can everyone else, but why would you make them? You know where you got the deal so just stop being a fucking asshole and tell everybody. It shouldn't be some huge fucking secret.

And how about the people on this forum who experimented with their units to figure out the bypasses. Should they just post about how they know the bypass, but they spent hours trying to figure it out so you should stop being "FAWKING LAZY" and figure it out yourself. That hasn't happened. If you are just gonna be on this forum to comment on how this isn't the best deal, and use the info that people discovered but not contribute anything maybe you should just leave.

Oh, yup I did ask. There it is:

$700 for a D3 at an authorized dealer?

I'll believe it when I see it.

And for your own info I've seen Paisan's sister and she doesn't have small tits :lol:

I don't need to "learn my stuff", I'm a computer technician. Not a fucking radio installer or electrician. No go suck your little sisters tiny tits. :lol:

Oh thats where you got such a great deal from?

Let me ask you something, and this is not being a dick or anything, I'm being completely sincere, have you received the D3 yet? Because I've heard nothing but BAD things with that site.

Not to mention they definately are NOT authorized by Pioneer.

I agree that we should share ideas and help each other. It's at:

http://www.thecamerapros.com/prodetails ... odid=88165

however, they seem to do some shady practices.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/TheCameraPros

I'll most likley be purchasing mine locally and having them install everything for me.

D3 + backup camera + XM Tuner + Installation = $1483.00. It's a little steep but the hardware and the installation have warranties Plus I'll have someone locally to go bitch at if something quits working.

Vman

Ok ok guys.

They were answered in private messages? Really? Because I'm pretty sure I asked you a few posts up and you didn't answer.

And heres another point: THIS FORUM IS ABOUT HELPING OTHER MEMBERS.

Ok, you did the searching on the web and so can everyone else, but why would you make them? You know where you got the deal so just stop being a fucking asshole and tell everybody. It shouldn't be some huge fucking secret.

And how about the people on this forum who experimented with their units to figure out the bypasses. Should they just post about how they know the bypass, but they spent hours trying to figure it out so you should stop being "FAWKING LAZY" and figure it out yourself. That hasn't happened. If you are just gonna be on this forum to comment on how this isn't the best deal, and use the info that people discovered but not contribute anything maybe you should just leave.

Yea they were answered in a private fucking message! You got a problem with that? I don't give fuck! Fuck you! Look up the meaning of the word PRIVATE asshole. I have my own reasons for the PRIVATE MESSAGE! Oh, and there are hundreds of OTHER SITES that go into full detail about the bypass that I NEVER ASKED ANYONE HERE ABOUT! Take your personal shit somewhere else motherfucker. To answer your question, I have my D3 shipped! I'll post a few pics for your ass when it's installed. I do help other people, but like I said, I spent hours researching my sources, and I don't like when someone is a lazy ass. Lay your ass down. Oh, and to ANYBODY else here, I apologize for you guys having to read this.

So basically what you're saying is because you had to spend time researching your sources, everyone else should to? Wow. Thats the mark of a true asshole.

And one more thing, all of those other sites, did you ask questions there? Did you read about the bypass anywhere? Or did you figure it out yourself? Because I'd be willing to be any amount of money that you read about the bypass somewhere. Someone spent 'countless hours' trying to figure out the bypass and they told your lazy ass.

But thats enough. You're an asshole and apparently you don't like it when someone points that out to you.

Now why don't you go post on one of the hundreds of other sites.

Have a great life. I'm done with you.