AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously...let's not waste another post entertaining this ass clown...

He really needs to get back to doing his extensive research so that he can PURCHASE a MODULE to bypass his D3 (if and when he receives that D3, since he's had it shipped from what appears to be a fine Pioneer authorized dealer...)

Us schmucks can continue to read this forum, do the bypass ourselves for FREE (although I did waste almost a minute of my time doing it)...and also do the installation ourselves, again for free, after so many helpful people replied to our posts requesting information on location of reverse wires/etc...and now with the knowledge gained from installing myself, perhaps I can help someone else and give back to the forum community...

I truly feel embarrassed of how pitiful I am [/end sarcasm]

oh...and I'll beat ya to it NitroB...BLOW ME...

Seriously...let's not waste another post entertaining this ass clown...

He really needs to get back to doing his extensive research so that he can PURCHASE a MODULE to bypass his D3 (if and when he receives that D3, since he's had it shipped from what appears to be a fine Pioneer authorized dealer...)

Us schmucks can continue to read this forum, do the bypass ourselves for FREE (although I did waste almost a minute of my time doing it)...and also do the installation ourselves, again for free, after so many helpful people replied to our posts requesting information on location of reverse wires/etc...and now with the knowledge gained from installing myself, perhaps I can help someone else and give back to the forum community...

I truly feel embarrassed of how pitiful I am [/end sarcasm]

oh...and I'll beat ya to it NitroB...BLOW ME...

Blow your pops nuts motherfucker, you don't have anything to do with this. If we were in the street, and there were gunz blazing, would you get in the middle of the action? NO! So keep stepping LIL BITCH! Oh, and if YOU want to do your lil bypass yourself, that's YOUR PERROGGATIVE!That's why we have American dollars, TO PAY FOR SHIT TO GET DONE, it's called SERVICE! You cheap motherfucker.

8)

ya know what...you're right...if I wuz in the streetz...and I did see gunz blazin...I wouldn't be STUPID enuff to step in the middle...i'd keep it real and watch the morons off each other...while I drove away using the self installed D3's nav system...hell, I might even change my route while driving, since I know my bypass was done correctly since I did it myself and followed the instructions I found here...

However, since all I saw was some 2 bit piece of shit on a message forum spouting off about how everyone here don't know shit, I thought I would chime in...

Each time you post, you prove that the opinion we all share of you is more and more correct...so plz, continue on...myself and others will light the fuse (again and again), and you will oblige and humor each of us with your 'enlightening' posts...

nothin' but luv for ya...i ain't mad at cha... :twisted:

ya know what...you're right...if I wuz in the streetz...and I did see gunz blazin...I wouldn't be STUPID enuff to step in the middle...i'd keep it real and watch the morons off each other...while I drove away using the self installed D3's nav system...hell, I might even change my route while driving, since I know my bypass was done correctly since I did it myself and followed the instructions I found here...

However, since all I saw was some 2 bit piece of shit on a message forum spouting off about how everyone here don't know shit, I thought I would chime in...

Each time you post, you prove that the opinion we all share of you is more and more correct...so plz, continue on...myself and others will light the fuse (again and again), and you will oblige and humor each of us with your 'enlightening' posts...

nothin' but luv for ya...i ain't mad at cha... :twisted:

Look asswipe, I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY.. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I Don't give a shit about an AUTHORIZED PIONEER DEALER EITHER! UNDERSTAND? If I did, I would've purchased from one UNDERSTAND? I could care less about YOU, UNDERSTAND? Now, please GO BYPASS YOUR ASSHOLE. :lol:

I Don't give a shit about an AUTHORIZED PIONEER DEALER EITHER! UNDERSTAND?

You posted a whole thread asking about the legitimacy of the site you purchased your D3 from. Why didn't you do your "research"?

Another one? Ok, here we go.

There is a difference!!!!!!! I asked if anyone ORDERED from them, NOT IF THEY WERE AN AUTHORIZED PIONEER DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, some of you lilly motherfuckers want to keep fueling the fire, which just shows a lot about your character. Just let it go man damn! Why don't you research my nuts?

I'm sorry, I HAD to join for this thread alone. My d3 is getting here on monday, thanks for all the info that you guys have posted.

Moving on, NitroB, thank YOU for making me realize how stupid people really can be. I have not laughed this hard for a long time!

My guess is you're either 16 years old, or you're this guy:

douchebag.jpg

I'm sorry, I HAD to join for this thread alone. My d3 is getting here on monday, thanks for all the info that you guys have posted.

Moving on, NitroB, thank YOU for making me realize how stupid people really can be. I have not laughed this hard for a long time!

My guess is you're either 16 years old, or you're this guy:

douchebag.jpg

Check this out.. my age is my motherfucking business, and I bet thats a pic of your GAY ASS BOYFRIEND who fucks you constanly up your sweet tight asshole... LOL :lol: