AVIC411.com

"Insert appropriate disk please" solved!

I figured out how to solve the Problem when they say to "Please insert appropriate disk" when you know the disk should work. I just copied the software onto my computer by putting the CD map disk into your computer and then you use DVD Decripter to decript it onto your computer. Then you get Active ISO conver http://www.ntfs.com/iso-burning.htm to burn the DVD onto another DVD R and then you can put that in your truck.

Let me know if this helps!

*****This works only by detailed procedure below!!!****

I figured out how to solve the Problem when they say to "Please insert appropriate disk" when you know the disk should work. I just copied the software onto my computer by putting the CD map disk into your computer and then you use DVD Decripter to decript it onto your computer. Then you get Active ISO conver http://www.ntfs.com/iso-burning.htm to burn the DVD onto another DVD R and then you can put that in your truck.

Let me know if this helps!

BUMP

****ONLY POSSIBLE IF USING DVD+R DL (double layer) compatible burner!****

This is done by using DVD Decrypter (once selecting the file, go to mode- ISO- Read, then go to the settings and set the ISO MAX file or something like that and say none so it just makes one File). Then you get the software Active ISO (its free) and find the ISO you decrypted from the DVD Decrypting tool and then say burn (done only by burning on a DVD+R DL)

There you go! now you have a brand new MAP DISK!

Let me know if this helps you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...