AVIC411.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is doing the same thing and after HOURS and HOURS of searching i realized that the tooth that is supposed to hold my Remote wire in place (the blue one in the rca plug) was broken and so when I plug the plug in, the wire comes loose. The poor connection is causing the wine, in my car at least. I just today emailed pioneer to see if they could send me a new wire.

Probably not your problem, but something to look at.

hey guys,

sorry that im jumpin in on this topic so late in the game. but i Sorta noticed the same thing in my car. slight buzzing when i hit the accelerator. the harder i accelerate, the louder it is. but i also realized that the louder the volume, the louder it is too. when i had it at "8" there was no sound at all, but when i had it on "17" i heard it pretty loud. but it would not come on during music or in nav guidance, only when im cruising with nothing playing.

i duno if any of you guys experienced the same thing.

is my solution the same as everyone else's?

thanks

I had it too with my Avic D2. I turned the gains down a little on the amp and for the most part it went away. That's the benefit of 5V preamp outs. The Avics have 2V. Try turning the gains down if you have an amp. A ground loop isolator should be used as a last resort after you check all the grounds and RCA cables.