AVIC411.com

Who should install avic z1?

Guest HeavenSoldier

Guest HeavenSoldier
Hey I'm getting a Lincoln, I was wondering anyone installed any avic products on a lincoln and how was it? I also need to know who should I let install the avic z1 when I get it? Lincoln service center? Or best buy and who? Was wondering, God Bless.
the dealer would prob rip you off badly, dont bring it to best buy or circuit city, they are the worst and dont care about the Job. bring it to a professional stereo shop in ur area to do it, You will pay more than circuilt city and bestbuy, but its worth it in the end, or install your self. if your brave enough, i installed my d1. it took time but overall was easy
Yeah I don't think I'll be able to install it. How about this from crutchfield? [url=http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CUojBQdugT6/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=597421007]http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CUojBQdugT ... =597421007[/url]

The pre-paid thing. I'll see if I can try to find a professionall installer in the area.
Guest NYRngrs24 - at school
you could try that, but make sure the professional installer isnt best buy or something, make sure its a ood stereo shop, and go to the stereo shops getting quotes, and use your best judgement to find out if its a sketchy place or not. there are good and bad stereo shops. One near me, the owner is a jackass, he is very rude to everyone, i went there once, i was asking him a question, and in the middle of our conversation he left to do something, and then came back to me whne he was done. very rude. you can tell what places are good and bad.
Oh okay, yeah best buy people seem kinda of immature don't know if I will go there. Okay any specific questions I should ask the installer? Like about the VSS wire(I've been hearing about this a lot not to knowledable about it) or make sure its connected to the reverse brake switch so the navigation system will show me backing up, or using the steering wheel controls. But a professional installer should be able to look at the drections and get it right I hope. Thanks and God Bless.