AVIC411.com

** Updated imagetbl.dat file with New XM Logos! **

Sorry for the long wait people. Now, this is stilll a work in progress, but MOST of the logos have been updated and work fine on my N3!

MUCH thanks to JasonH for his tremendous help with the logos and ohlarikd for getting me started and motivated to do this!

I was able to rip the data tables and all the channel LPS & DPS files, and all the category files from a D3's disc, do alot of HEX formatting in the data files, create a few new jpgs, and incorporate them into the CND-V60M discs!

Right off the bat I know I need to make a new logo and update the DAT file for the new ReachMD channel and if there are any other new channels added in the last few weeks.

Also, if there is a channel that doesnt have a logo for it yet, instead of the ugly satellite in space with the black background as a default logo, now there is a cool looking 3-dimensional XM Satellite Radio logo for those until I can update them.

I tested most of the channels on my way into work at 4:00AM this morning, will try them all on the way home tonight from work, and if all is ok, post my work here tonight.

For those of you who have no ability to burn dual layer DVD's, I can provide a copy of the East. West, or both CND-V60m discs for a nominal cost for the time and effort.

XMfolders.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Sure is, but noone has shown any real interest since I first posted this. Besides, since quite a few newbies here feel the need to be idiots, I no longer feel helpful I'm so done with helping anyone. Noone ever shows thanks or respect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys, unfortunately this will only work with the older Dx/Nx models. The D3 is a newer model and a new disc will not be available until 2008. If I had a copy of the D3 disc I could modify it, but I do not have a copy.

Sorry guys, unfortunately this will only work with the older Dx/Nx models. The D3 is a newer model and a new disc will not be available until 2008. If I had a copy of the D3 disc I could modify it, but I do not have a copy.
is this one of the discs that came with the D3, by chance? I could burn a copy, I think.