AVIC411.com

Palm Beach Digital

Ive been reading this site for a while now, and I think id like to buy a Z2. I came across this seller (palm beach digital) which has received great seller reviews, and they are selling the Z2 for 1715$ plus 24.99$ shipping. If you read the description of the product on that page it says it comes with a 1 year warranty with an option for a 4 year extended warranty (249.99$). I was just wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with them, and whether or not they are legit.

Oh and im going to be looking for an installer in the upstate NY area (Ithaca area), if anyone has any reccomendations that would be great. Thanks in advance, love the site.

3 ways to look at this

1. they rated themselves like the other person mentioned.

2. it was dec and sales were high because of xmas... perhaps more people googled and stumbled across their site/??

3. they were a new shop and pushed the "leave feedback" option at that time and have sinced relaxed the issue.

either way, i ALWAYS take feedback scores with a grain of sand. google the name of the business. im sure if they have ripped people off, someone has posted about it somewhere. good luck.

Can't seem to find them on the Better Business Bureau web site. They must be pretty new.

Hmmm... Here is what I could find, though...

palmbeachdigital.com is registered to a company called "Digital dot com"

That company doesn't have a bbb report either, but when I did a search for a company "Digital..." at that address in Rahway,NJ, I got a company called "Digital Craze Corp."

That company has 1 complaint against them and that one is listed as "Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues"

If you want to see what the area that they operate out of looks like, then follow this link and then click on the "Switch to bird's eye view" button in the floating window: They are, obviously, a warehouse operation

So after all that, I don't know what to tell you. I find it wierd that they would register their domain name under a different name and their domain name is different yet. Especially since the BBB hasn't really heard of them, I'd be wary at the least. However, if you do buy from them anyway, let us know. I should be moving around there soon and maybe I can save on shipping. :)