AVIC411.com

just won a z1 off of ebay. cant wait to get it. im selling my eclipse avn 5495 for the z1. i was an original owner of the n1 when it first came out and i hated it. kinda put a sour taste in my mouth with pioneer. so, i was working for circuit city as a roadshop manager when they started carrying eclipse. our accomodation plan was too sweet to pass up and the z1 wasnt even out yet. got my 5495 for 1250 (half price). i was in a co workers scion with a z1 in and absolutely fell inlove with it.

i am a certified mobile installer with 8 years of experience. i am more than happy to answer whatever install questions i can.

no douchebag, not scary. but dont expect too much help on this forum for being such a dickhead right off the bat

yah.... because i could never ever ever get a friend to post any question i will ever have with their screen name? i have no friends on this board, im all alone.... again :roll: