AVIC411.com

Of course being a cc installator doesn't help matters. You have 2 hours to do 16 hours worth of work. Oh did we mention you have to work all night resetting the dept. for the new plano....

shit, i used to be a roadshop manager. quit like 8 months and went to custom shop for a while. now that im trying to be a cop i dont have time for 60 hour weeks. installing actually isnt too bad. im off weekends, basically 10-5 mon -fri. works for me. plus i think since ive been doing this so long, i have no issue telling people to drop their car off all day if need be.

how many posts are you 2 cockstars gonna follow me into?

Hahaha! That is pretty good. :lol: However, you may want to work on your confrontational skills if you plan on being a cop! :) I hear people aren't always gloriously happy to see a law officer and I think that calling someone a "cockstar" while reading Miranda is, technically, against the rules! Although, it would bring a whole new dimension to Law & Order! :wink: