AVIC411.com

Avic D3 Nav DVD

Hey all..

I'm new to this forum and i'm sure i'm gonna get the big FU but I gotta try. I just got an AVIC-D3 for my b-day from the gf. Anywho, i've installed it and I love it. BUT!! I don't know what I was thinking. As I was driving the past weekend after the install I pulled out the Nav DVD and slipped the DVD in my sun visor. I was doing about 85mph on the ACExpress way after i put the dvd in the sun visor I opened both my front windows and swoosh :!: !!! Out gose the NAV DVD :x out the window. I wanted to stop and look for it. But I don't think its worth that much :? .. Anywho I looked online to find out how to get a new DVD but it gonna run 250.00 for the dvd's. And I've already have the West Coast dvd. Newest one they have are the 06's. So all in all. If someone can give me a copy of the east coast dvd that'll be great. Or let me dl the iso. I hope some one can help me out on this.. :cry: Thanks again..

BTW this site rock's. Just did the d3 bypass works like a charm.. thanks..

John. :?:D

The FIRST thing I did (even before I installed the D3) was to make backup copies of those DVD's. The originals are in my house and I use nothing but the backup copies in the car.

You're best bet now is to get one on eBay or find a friend to make you a copy.

Just copy them with your burning app. They are not copy protected so you dont have to decode them to do this. Just go to disk copy in your cd burning application. You will also need a dual layer burner and of course dual layer disk.

Just copy them with your burning app. They are not copy protected so you dont have to decode them to do this. Just go to disk copy in your cd burning application. You will also need a dual layer burner and of course dual layer disk.

I have a DVD burner in my computer (Dell) but do not know if it is a dual layer burner.How do you tell?

I have a DVD burner in my computer (Dell) but do not know if it is a dual layer burner.How do you tell?

The burner tray will have the letters DL printed on it.

For example, mine says "DVD+R DL"