AVIC411.com

What about PS3? Anyone?

With 6 out of 10 units failing at launch, i'd be suprised to hear too many people saying they have one. As for the 360, im on there as well. I play r6v as well as gears. I also play the hell outta Tiger Woods, but not online, I dont like how it plays online.

does anyone out there have both systems?

i am really considering a ps3. i don't wanna throw in the towel on it just yet because i feel like it needs some time to get some games.

i don't like how the xbox does not have an hddvd drive and no wifi connection.

if i wanted all those, im looking at a ps3 pretty much. and that new xbox elite is a joke.

man bro, you need to look at the modding of the 360, if you got one em. but yeah r6v is pretty good. Fear sucks though, dont waste your time buying it or anything for the 360.. garbage completely.

I though a 360 was equivalent to a modded xbox? Funtcionality wise I mean, obviously its' hardware is much more advanced. I though the 360 does now what original modded with evox? What can you further mod on a 360?

As I still hold on to my modded xbox, Desparately need an upgrade.

Maybe I'm just out of date but I still play Halo 2 on line with the 360. Or Tony Hawk. Hey, dont make fun of me. I dont play all that often. But my tag is Rock Player. Rock Players is my company.

jaytrey the xbox 360 does have a hddvd add on, not really fair to compare an xbox1 to a ps3. but the online play for ps3 is horrible, but free.

You cant do the same stuff with the 360 as the xbox1, evox and such dont run like that. the most you can do is play backups. Theres some development in running linux and such but thats not going to be the average user.

The elites are nice,especially if you have 120 gigs of content to store on it. Far better then the ps3 that is easily 120$ more with half the memory.

I've got both a modded 360 & PS3.

PS3 is primarily used these days for blu ray movies.

Lots of game for the 360 though. I actually enjoyed FEAR. Now I'm playing ghost recon 2. I haven't gone on live in a while, but maybe it's time to revisit Halo 2.

360 gamertag = hoodleprechaun

ps3 = aids4u

no modchips are needed. only the firmware is crossflashed. A friend of mine does this for a hobby. $50 plus shipping charges will get it done. PM me if interested and I'll pass along his email.

dont pay for the work, its easily done yourself. everything is readily available. I wouldnt feel comfortable myself anyways sending off my $400+ system to someone i dont even know. Everything is automated pretty much in flashing so you should be fine loading software.

Mod chips are available, requires soldering, and actually some have smart switching to where they switch the chip and its firmware off for retail purchased games and back on for backups. kinda neat feature, not necessary though.