AVIC411.com

I just installed my XDV-P9 DVD changer, and am running it thru the AV input on my D2. The sound works fine - no noise at all. The video though - has noise - it kinda jumps around and distorts the colours.

I tried hooking up the changer directly to the Battery, and also using a better ground - and it made no difference. I am thinking that I might need a ground loop isolator for the video - but I've never seen one for video before.

On a side note - I had my dreamcast hooked up to the same input before. And it resulted in white lines about 1/2" apart scrolling down the screen.I tried a bigger power inverter and that didn't help either.

Anybody have any ideas??

• 4 weeks later...
I was using a Black and decker power inverter. I've got a new Jenson one this year, maybe that will help them. I'll try different RCA's tomorrow (I can use the RCA's that are already there for the Dreamcast).

Any other tips?

In a car I recommend using a pure sine wave inverter. They are more money, but provide a better 110 volt source than the cheaper modified or square sine wave inverters.