AVIC411.com

To start off, I have searched for "N3 Bypass" and found no results on actually bypassing it. I have a friend of mine that installed the N3 into my 98 Honda Accord, he put the ground cable into the E-Brake and still doesnt allow me to view videos while moving. We even tried disconnecting the GPS cable thinking that the unit was controlling everything through the GPS, but that was not the case. He has his own buisness (Elite Audio) and he has yet to find a way to pass this. Does anybody have ways to Bypass the "Viewing Video while moving is strictly prohibited" message??

Its not idiotic if my car is a show car. Everyone on here are haters. Get a life. And I dont watch while im driving.

My my, how quick we forget that we said this:

I got this from eBay so I could care less about the warrenty, but once I get this bypassed, I could go 120MPH on the Highway and I wont get that "Video Strictly Prohibited" message?

Now on to the next part...

I have back headrest TVs. And laws are ment to be broken. You should try it sometime.

Ummm no they are not. BUT... Life is meant to grow up, which you should obviously do, before you hurt someone else watching Fast & Furious on your N3 with all the other "lil kidz".

As we all can see, you are jealous because you dont have a nice car like me. Maybe one day you will get a really nice car and join some car clubs if you aren't at a retired age by then.

Great yet another one of those kids.... You guys have fun. I'm gonna get the popcorn.