AVIC411.com

Hi,

I saw in another post that the VSS wire for the '07 Altima is purple/white instrument panel. Just want to make sure before I tap into it, that it's behind the panel, to the passenger side. Also, what wires are for the reverse and illumination? I tried looking up the wires on the rostra site, but the '07 Altima isn't up there yet. Thanks for all the help.

• 2 months later...
So its behind the glove box then??? HAve any quick idea on how to get to that?

I don't see anything about it being behind the glovebox...

Here are some notes for the VSS though,

Like cntrylvr said, purple/white at the instrument cluster, pin 31

Or

On vehicles with BOSE audio systems and without bluetooth, can also use blue/black in the radio harness.

Or

On vehicles with bluetooth, can also use purple/white at the bluetooth control unit under the rear deck.

Hi,

I saw in another post that the VSS wire for the '07 Altima is purple/white instrument panel. Just want to make sure before I tap into it, that it's behind the panel, to the passenger side. Also, what wires are for the reverse and illumination? I tried looking up the wires on the rostra site, but the '07 Altima isn't up there yet. Thanks for all the help.

So knight have any luck with this yet. I still have no luck finding this cable. Anybody find or know anyone who found this yet in a base audio setup. I know everyone is saying its on the radio harness but its not. And also how do you get behind the panel on the passenger side?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but does anyone know or have a picture of the actual reverse light wire (PINK/BLACK (+) DRIVERS KICK) and the Illumination wire (RED/BLUE (+) Radio Harness)

If not could you briefly tell me what exactly is the "DRIVERS KICK"? is that the kick plate right below the steering wheel? but which side is it?

and I assume radio harness is one of the wires on the factory harnesses. (I also assume there's only one RED/BLUE wire)

Last but not least, (+) means the charge? does it show "+" on the wire?

Thanks so much in advance.

• 3 months later...

anyone happen to have info for a 2005 altima with Bose system? I don't think it has blue tooth. on the radio harnesses there are the blue with silver dots, but does not appear to have blue with black stripe. And there are a few of the blue with silver dots.

under the rear deck all I see is an amp, but there are a couple blue with black striped wires.

however, being an 05' it may be a different color totally.