AVIC411.com

Im trying to burn Music Video DVDs to my Teon DVD-R(4x) CDs and they arent working. I have tried using the Data DVD format, and my N3 says invalid DVD entered..or something like that. I am using Nero to burn the CDs. Any help would be great. I am looking at the "Nero Burning Rom", I scrolled down to "DVD', and it gives me options like... DVD Rom (ISO), DVD Copy, DVD Video, DVD Rom (BOOT), DVD Rom (UDF), and DVD-Rom (UDF/ISO). Should I select one of these?

I tried making a DVD movie and when I dragged a music video to the Video section under the DVD CD, it said it was in a wrong format or something. Whats that all about? I have Nero 7 Ultra Edition

It may be a divx format. right click on the video then goto properties and see what format it is. i.e...mpeg,avi,divx.If it's divx then you will have to convert it to a dvd format. you will need a conversion software. Nero should have that program built in.

I just checked the file, and its in Windows Movie format. I dont understand why this isn't working...do you know if there is a tutorial or something??

And thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Ok, Let's try this ! Goto nero look for Dvd video not movie or you can use video cd. That should work. You might try going to the nero site for a tutorial I'm not really sure and you're welcome.

Ok, I got it to work. When you go to Nero 7 Ultra Edition>Audio/video>Nero Vision...you have to put the DVD into your computer to see the "DVD Video" icon. If you dont have that in the computer, you wont see that. But I did get it to work. It also works great. Now how would I put a background in on my N3?? Like what format, dimentions, etc...?

Thanks

I'm glad you got it working. This is where the other pros. will have to help you. I have no experience with the pioneer units.I don't even on one yet but i'm working on it. I know a little more about Pc's. Sorry !

Yea and so is your mom. I already told you before in another forum that the search on here sucks. So just lay off and get a job so you can stop being a computer geek and spending all your time on here. Why dont you just answer the question so it doesnt have to be asked over and over again and make everything complicated. Julius, FingersXG, and Ripae Thank You for the help. People like cntrylvr79 should get a life and stop acting like a smartass on this forum.

Yea and so is your mom.

Lay off asshole. My mom is the only one that gets made fun of here.

I already told you before in another forum that the search on here sucks. So just lay off and get a job so you can stop being a computer geek and spending all your time on here.

Sounds like you are also a loser with no life like the rest of us, since you post at over 33 message boards as well.

Why dont you just answer the question so it doesnt have to be asked over and over again and make everything complicated.

Why? Because it has already been answered 90 times over. If you are too stupid to realize what a boolean search is, then go in the bathroom, fll your tub, and slit your wrists.

People like cntrylvr79 should get a life and stop acting like a smartass on this forum.

People like cntrylvr79 are the ones who made this forum what it is, and the others you mentioned that actually "helped" you only learned what they know from "people like" cntrylvr79. So you should either stop acting like an immature asshole crying "wahhh wahhhh I want to know and I want you to spoonfeed me the information" and grow up, or just kill yourself now because you won't get anymore help on here.

Your lucky I dont know you because id knock the shit outta you. I cant stand people like you. SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH... thats all you people say. Let me say this again... SEARCH IS MORE COMPLICATED THAT FINDING A WAY THROUGH YOUR MOMS VAGINA. Alright?? Do you no speak Engli?? And about the 33 "other posts I made", its called helping people and not being smart about it like you are doing. I actually help people on here WITHOUT acting like a smartass. People like you make forums useless.