AVIC411.com

Well, my car is totaled....

Changed from the right to left lane only to find a stopped car, there was no time to react.

I'm positive it's totaled, (airbags went off and everything) but I'll find out tomorrow from the insurance/dealer. :cry:

The worst part is, I hit a 1992 Lincon Towncar, and it didn't have a scratch on it. They even drove away...

Pics:

thumb1.jpg

thumb2.jpg

If it's totaled, the insurance should cut you a check for the book value of the car. the trick is you might want to try and get your avic out of there quick cause a lot of times they won't let you remove anything like that from the vehicle once it's been totaled.

man sorry to hear. take it from me though. MAKE sure you fight for your car. Get every penny you should. do comparisons yourself in your area for like condition miles and so on. believe it or not, you have alot of power to negotiate the final amount!! have any questions I will gladly help, they wanted to give me 28,500 for my last car, i got them to 37k.. not to shabby.

Hey Jason, sorry to see this happen to you, im glad to know your ok tho. I hope everything turns out for the best for you. The good news is that statistically speaking, you should never get in another accident again. :D

yeah, that sucks dude. but it could have been a lot worse. you know sometimes when they total your car you can still buy it back for cheap. and if you know people in the business, you can fix it for less than the insurance gave you

Well, I went to the dealer today. They say my car is 90% totaled. Right now, it all depends on the condition of the frame. Which they won't know for a few more days.

I got to take a look at the engine compartment, and it's not as bad as I though, but it's still pretty bad.

More Pictures:

img075oz9.jpg

img076ie0.jpg