AVIC411.com

My new 2007 Mustang!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i guess the v6 hate is everywhere. i too own a tungsten mustang (06) with pony package, dark charcoal leather interior, interior upgrade package, metallic silver racing stripes, and 18" fanblades. actually, all it takes is a paxton supercharger to top the power output of a stock gt. (anywhere between 330 and 350hp). so that along with a good tune, and you have a fully-loaded sports car that will outrun a stock gt for far less than i would pay for a gt with the same options (i.e. leather, sound system, etc.). oh yeah, throw in the fact that the v6 is a little more nimble because it doesn't have the extra weight on the front end (from the 4.6L in the gt), and you have an amazingly fun and well-equipped automobile. just my .02

oh and bigfloppy, whats this about a resistor? why is it necessary and is it expensive?

post-8699-12872752536091_thumb.jpg

post-8699-12872752537577_thumb.jpg

Don't forget the insurance is a fair bit cheaper. That matters a lot too if they hit you with any tickets for the wreck.

Awsome Jason, im glad to see you back in action with your ride and avic, Just dont forget to get GAP insurance this time.