AVIC411.com

Need someone who has photo shop to please help

I got a new job with a company and want the company logo on my z1 but don't have photoshop or know how to use it the logo can be found her at: http://www.stormguardrestoration.com/ If possible blow it up abit so it fills the screen but still has a blank 1/2 in at the bottom for the av cd title. all I want is the stormguard restoration llc with the lightnig bolt. If someone could whip that up for me I would be much abliged indeed much abliged I would be. And if your really board, from my link if you go to skip intro on that next page the left side of the box where it has the logo boxed in maybe that cut about a 1/2 in from the right side of the end of the word stormguard (before it changes colors and turns into dudes shaking hands. Take that box with the lightning and bbb logo and everything just the way it is and enlarge it so it fits nice and still has the bottom 1/2 in free of writing. That would make me so happy.

SammyLaFon