AVIC411.com

My New Toy-07 Ford Edge

a pt cruiser can you get more trashy than that a pt cruiser sits on the same chassy as a dodge neon. you really should get a z2 for the car it would be the only thing that will work in a few years lol just kidding nice lawn though.

hey douchebag, its not a pt cruiser. maybe you should learn a little about cars before you talk shit

I just went through the owners manual on the edge and it does have speed sensitive radio volume. Will that work?

no, that works through data. its not a wire in the harness anymore. the pcm is very easy to get to. and i'm pretty sure there was an accessible grommit to use

a pt cruiser can you get more trashy than that a pt cruiser sits on the same chassy as a dodge neon. you really should get a z2 for the car it would be the only thing that will work in a few years lol just kidding nice lawn though.

hey douchebag, its not a pt cruiser. maybe you should learn a little about cars before you talk shit

You actually understood that post? I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

You actually understood that post? I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

yeah, well dont forget, i work for dealerships. so i'm pretty fluent in asshole :lol:

• 4 months later...