AVIC411.com

Dialing a POI; Destination city; Enlarge rte maps by default

New D3 owner with several usage questions:

1) I have the D3 installed with the bluetooth module. I thought it was possible to look up a POI and then to have the phone dial it. I have no problem finding a particular POI. The number is not displayed unless you hit the POI as a destination, in which event it shows the destination and shows the name, number and address of the POI on the map screen. I then have to write down the number so I can switch to BT to dial the phone manually. How do I make the phone dial that number automatically from the POI listing?

2) How do I see both the street address AND the city for a route that I have planned or for a saved address? All of the listings I have seen only show the street address. Hitting them only sets the nav to drive to the destination when what I want is to know the city it picked. Isn't there some information screen where more complete info about the location is displayed?

3) I am using the multiple route function. When it displays the routing, it shows the overall route on the map, but because it is zoomed so far out, the only realistic way to view the directions is to scroll through the list. I could also zoom in on the map and then see it on the map at the street level. Is there a way to change the default zoom setting on these overview maps?

Thanks.

MSK