AVIC411.com

VSS wire in 06 Altima

Is there a picture i can look at to try to do this on my own? If i can see where the wire is at i can splice onto it and run it to the HU. NON BOSE system nor auto transmission.

Thanks again, I get LOTS OF HELP HERE and trust me i appreciate everyones input.

Is the ACC on the radio the VSS? also look at the factory harness, which wire is the VSS there. Installer connected the ACC to the 12+switched and to the PAC which is powering up the steering wheel control module. So do i need to cut off the ACC from the joined connection and connect it where?

P1010023Medium.jpg

P1010022Medium.jpg

P1010021Medium.jpg

P1010020Medium.jpg

P1010019Medium.jpg

P1010018Medium.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Glad you got it working. It's a shame your installer was THAT lazy.....

Either that or uninformed. Or just wanted people to go back and have them pay them more for them to connect it. He was working in that area how lazy can he be? lol. The actual work took me about 15 min but overall took me about 2hrs since i had to make a call to crutchfield to help me out a bit and just gather information to proceed and then take pictures and post here. Any way im glad its done and i cant thank you guys enough for the help provided.

Thanks alot guys.

• 8 months later...

is the vss wire of the 2004-2007 nissan altima the same as the 2002 nissan altima??

i have the 2002 nissan alitma. i was able to install the avic d3. everything works fine, but i didn't install the vss and reverse wire, please help...

also if anyone with an altima can take pictures so i can have an idea what i should do with my head unit.. there is no gap on the top, but there is a huge gap on the left, right and bottom...i'll take some pictures to show you all.... please help

other than that, i think its a great radio....