AVIC411.com

Lets settle it on the z2

how long would it take to put a full 80min cd-r on the hdd of the z2?

So i have heard everyone say that the z1's navi sucks and thats why they want to get rid of it or they dont want to buy it. This is for all the z2 owners that have had or experienced the mis leading maps n the z1.

How have they updated them?

are they more accurate?

do they have developments from a year ago or in that time frame?

What area and state are the people that experience bad routes?

Do you think there will ever be a bypass for the z2?

Thanks for all the resposes in advance and please try 2 cover all the differences and not only thses so we can have them all in one place.

thanks again,

brian

sounds good but where are all the ppl that talk trash about the calculations of time till arrival are off as well as illegal u turns and ending route in the wrong location???

Its hard to believe the upgrades from z1 - z2 are minor enough that no one knows, i dont care if they are minor but i want to know is it worth it to get the better model and not bypass or stick with older w bypass. Let me know guys, thanks again

Time to record an audio cd to the unit took between 15-20 min for me. Routing on the Z2 was fine though Pioneer's GUI for GPS Nav isn't very user friendly compared to garmin portable gps devices (or maybe anything garmin). On the garmin you can just *bam bam bam* and go. On the Pioneer it definitely takes awhile and the approach isn't as easy as garmin. Bluetooth on the device is superb. I have mine paired with a Moto E815 and it's excellent. No complaints from anyone about echos or whatnot. I have my mic positioned in the center of the car behind the rearview mirror.

noripwr, thank you for the response and the info. Thanks, thats exactly the type of info i was looking for. How are the end points? on target? time till arrival?

Come on guys lets get more info on how it works and the new upgrades