AVIC411.com

Avic-Z2 versus new Panasonic Strada CN-NVD905U

If your destination is already programmed, it's not useless at all.

Come on man, thats a lame reply. You just trying to up your posting count? I hate that.

No, of course not. Since 90% of my driving is local, I've programmed the places that I go to the most. Therefore, I can just call up the destination I want.

My Z1 IS bypassed, but I rarely need to use it. So sorry if I disagree that an unbypassed Z2 is not useless. I just thought that since he was asking an opinion on the differences, he might like to know all of the differences. One person's "useless" might be good enough for him.

My Z1 is bypassed too. My buddys D3 is not. I ride with him and it really blows not having it bypassed. Honestly.... If I lost my Z1 bypass I'd get rid of the Z1. I use features that are bypassed so often that it would not be worth my while. This really comes down to different strokes, different folks then eh? Moving on. Let's get back on topic.

If your destination is already programmed, it's not useless at all.

Come on man, thats a lame reply. You just trying to up your posting count? I hate that.

No, of course not. Since 90% of my driving is local, I've programmed the places that I go to the most. Therefore, I can just call up the destination I want.

My Z1 IS bypassed, but I rarely need to use it. So sorry if I disagree that an unbypassed Z2 is not useless. I just thought that since he was asking an opinion on the differences, he might like to know all of the differences. One person's "useless" might be good enough for him.

The only thing I cannot find at this point is a TV tuner that is compatible with the Strada (I actually haven't looked in detail at the Strada's specs to know whether or not it accepts a TV tuner input, to be honest).