AVIC411.com

D3 HOW DO YOU GET PICTURES IF YOU HAVE VISTA

OK, so I was able to get two pictures to post as background. I used the magiciso method and it seemed to work. I wasnt able to upload from disk though, I had to go into backgrounds and just pull from there for some reason, but good enough for me.

Thanks alot guys. BTW, I enjoyed this site from day 1. I got my D3 from a local shop here before they were even released. They picked it up from Pioneer at a show a were suppose to demo it and give feed back along with hype the unit. I am stoked I didnt pay twice as much for previous model. I have already done the XM, I-pod, nav/dvd mod and am just waiting for a decent bluetooth to come out. See you all soon, cheers!

Eric

• 1 month later...

CD worked fine for me.

Also, when loading on the D3, You can't select READ FROM DISK in the settings menu. Select Background Images and then click on each one (splash, Nav menu, a/v menu) When you select each one it will ask you if you want to take it from disk. Select that, select your image and then select whether or not you want it centered or tiled (tiled = repeat on the menu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
i'M SORRY, i'M NOT YELLING, ITS THE CAPS LOCK, see? :D

I went into settings, functions, everything. There was nothing new anywhere.

I think the problem some people are having is the same one I just had:

The menu you must go to is the NAVI MENU. Then you hit "Settings" at the top, then "System Options" in the middle, then "Background Picture Setting", etc. I was trying to do everything from the A/V Menu like a dunce.

It's all laid out on page 66 of the owner's manual.