AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC-N2 Bypass

How is this garbage???

Weather or not you use the circuit pen or solder it its a good guide since it shows you pics and tell you where its at, and since I couldnt find anywhere you have pics of it on here but yet many asking for them I thought I would post it...

Sorry for helping people when nobody else will

That's all that came up was garbage. Get so used to people trying to spam stuff here, that's why I said garbage instead of the file was messed up. At any rate my posts are edited and thank you for taking the time to make this up for others.

• 2 weeks later...

This is by far the easiest way to do it..Just sucks that you have to buy a 6 dollar pen and use it for half a second.

By the way, if you take a heat gun and heat the sticker up and take a new razor blade and slide it under while following the heat gun, the sticker will comes right up. Then after you bypass it, heat up the bottom of the sticker and the adhesive on the unit and no one will know it's been bypassed!

thats the exact pen i got a year ago and did mine with now after piponner did my new flex cable i think they removed the pens solder also all i did was ground out the p.brake and it werked never had a switch on my n2 aqnd it worked, what color was the p.break again.....