AVIC411.com

That's strange?? Are you using the CNDV-70 DVDs?? The DVD shows 0kb files for some bootup images. It also ilooks like it's missing files if you look at it in MS Explorer. You need to use a ISO scanner like ISO Buster to see the missing files?

I'm using the CNDV-70MT discs. With the purchased disc in my DVD-ROM, I don't see that any of the image files are 0 KB in size. BGOPEN2.JPG is 115 KB and is dated 2/28/2007. The PIM2DIN directory is present as well, with a date of 5/22/2007.

As I said before, I simply copied the purchased disc to my hard drive, inserted my own files, and burned a copy to a Verbatim DVD+R DL. I'm using a Plextor burner, and the free version of Roxio 6 that came w/ the burner.

post-4464-128727529479_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never thought about it, but I opened the ISO with WinRAR and the directory structure and files look fine, where as with UltraISO I get the 0k files on the same exact ISO.

When I get home from work tonight I will try injecting a few BG's with WinRAR and report back.

stathound,

I have been a member of this forum for just a few months now, but I've been reading the posts for quite a long time. I just wanted to say "thanks" to all who contribute here. After using this link to download the East file, then unraring it, I was able to burn to a DL disk using alcohol 120. (Nero didn't work) The upgrade works perfectly.

Fish