AVIC411.com

I just made a bunch of custom pics CDs for a D3. Went out to my car and loaded them up only to find the 6.9"W x 3.3"H made the pics about half the size of the D3 screen. I also made a CD with the same pics but the size was 13.89"W x 6.67"H and that made the pics looked stretched up and down. I looked everywhere for the D3 screen pic file size with no luck. Anyone out there know the actual size to make custom pics for the D3?

yes, i use adobe photoshop. this is strange, maybe its the res, i use 72.

The res shouldn’t matter; I use 72 as well though. 500x240 = ~6.944 x 3.33 it is not exact so be sure to select pixels and not inches. I am not sure about the D3 but I think all pioneers use 500x240 and if they are not then the unit will make adjustments and sometimes screws up the image.

sorry

didtn mean to jack ur post but i have the same prob with the screen size.

and also my disk with my PICTURES folder shows different files on the z1 than it does the d3.

does anyone else have access to a z1 or z2 and a d3? if so make a disc with many bgs on it and try it in both thx