AVIC411.com

My D3 always shows horizontal lines on a gray screen when I turn it off or use the hide option....any suggestions or is this normal? also i was told by a local installer that pioneer makes a steering wheel control adapter that wires right into the D3 and told that it was rather expensive $150 or so...haven't been able to find it, i know that the PAC swi-ps is available but i figure the pioneer is better, i have an 03 trailblazer...thanks in advance...sorry if this is a duplicate, i couldn't find my answers even w/ the search option, i've read how some of you get a bit annoyed w/ that....

My D3 always shows horizontal lines on a gray screen when I turn it off or use the hide option....any suggestions or is this normal?

Normal

also i was told by a local installer that pioneer makes a steering wheel control adapter that wires right into the D3 and told that it was rather expensive $150 or so...haven't been able to find it, i know that the PAC swi-ps is available but i figure the pioneer is better,

Pioneer doesn't make a steering wheel control interface. swips is what you need.

i have an 03 trailblazer...

my condolences

thanks in advance...

your welcome

sorry if this is a duplicate, i couldn't find my answers even w/ the search option, i've read how some of you get a bit annoyed w/ that....

sometimes.