AVIC411.com

Is the D3 a bad trip planner ?

i also ploted a similar route. approx. 300 miles from delaware to obx.

the d3 regardless of what options i selected insists on making it a 450 mile trip.

i called pioneer and they wanted to sell me upgraded discs for the d3.

the unit is 9 months old and has taken me way out of my way more than once. pioneer said i could send the unit in, but since i bought it brand new from cartronix on the internet, there would be a 200.00 charge to check it out. ...............dont think so!

there is nothing wrong with the units electronics, but the logic that uses the map data to calculate the route is the problem.

last piece of pioneer gear for me

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO KEEP CALLING THEM BECAUSE EVERYTIME I CALL THEY SAY THIS A NEW ISSUE AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE. BULL$HIT!!!

KEEP CALLING FRANK HE IS THE HEAD CAR ELECTRONICS GUY IN CANADA. IF YOU TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MENTION FRANK DE ANGELO ( IT THINK THATS HIS LAST NAME) THEY WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. EVERYONE WHO IS ON THIS OR READING THIS SHOULD CALL.

1-877-283-5901. ASK TO SPEAK TO FRANK

REMEMBER TO MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR CALLS REFERENCE NUMBER SO WE CAN MAKE A LIST AND I WILL WRITE THEM A LETTER REFERENCING ALL OF OUR COMPLAINTS, SO THEY CAN'T SAY THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS ISSUE BEFORE.

JUST POST YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER ON HERE AND I WILL MAKE THE LIST. HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET MORE THAN 30.

G

I just spoke to Frank on the Phone again and he see's very willing to fix yhis issue. I am going to start logging my trips where it takes me all over and email it to him. He said they are aware of the issue and really want it fixed.

See's like were getting somewhere.

I keep you all in the loop

G

• 3 weeks later...