AVIC411.com

FINALLY VIDEOS OF THE KENWOOD DNX7100 Here ya go. Enjoy

"What do you mean "ground the parking break"? I am a real newbie when it comes to installs. please spell it out for me. and is there a video of the bluetooth compatibility?"

An example of grounding the wire would be terminating it on some piece of metal on the vehicles frame.

"what kind of headrest do you have on that volvo?"

Those are the factory headrests. I removed them and shipped them to California for a custom install.

Total cost was $779.

Driving over 2000 miles for Christmas without a peep from my two kids in the backseat: PRICELESS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What do you mean "ground the parking break"? I am a real newbie when it comes to installs. please spell it out for me. and is there a video of the bluetooth compatibility?"

An example of grounding the wire would be terminating it on some piece of metal on the vehicles frame.

"what kind of headrest do you have on that volvo?"

Those are the factory headrests. I removed them and shipped them to California for a custom install.

Total cost was $779.

Driving over 2000 miles for Christmas without a peep from my two kids in the backseat: PRICELESS!

What company did your headrest work? Do they have a website? I want to have mine done.

V/r

AL