AVIC411.com

D3, puts me in LA, Cali

hey whatsup guys i just started installing the D3 last night, and right when I turned it on, it put me in Los Angeles, California. So I switched discs, and it still stayed the same. I was expecting it to find my current location right out of the box. What do I need to do for it to locate me? I have tried so many things, I went into the Settings but couldn't find anything. Please help me out I really am having a hard time with this. Thank you, -Arthur

I have had this happen to me on 2 different units, I do not know if it is the bypass or not. All of a sudden after about 340 miles of driving it acts like there is no antenna signal, sticks me in LA until I reset the unit. I have used the same harness that was installed from my first unit I exchanged, my only option is to switch out to a new harness, maybe a pin is faulty? I am having a tough time with this because I have rewired the unit 3 times and made sure all grounds are proper and all soldering is perfect. Pioneer could not give me any reasoning to this as well.