AVIC411.com

AVIC-90DVD Map Disc Help

OK so i'm very new to the navigation units. i have quite a bit of stereo knowlegde but have never delt with nav units. I was given a AVIC-90dvd unit with an AVD-W6010 display monitor. I have NO NAV DISC. I know it came with a cndv-20 which was upgraded to CNDV-21, which i heard was surpassed by a CNDV-40MT. :?: Now i heard that a CNDV-50MT will work. I am so confused and don't want to get something that won't work with my application, since i am using a remote not touchscreen. Please if anyone can tell me which discs will work for me i would appreciate it. :roll:

i don't have a touchscreen but i read that the 21 the 40mt and the 50mt will work regardless of remote or touchscreen application. i could care less which disc i come across, i'm just looking for any disc that will allow me to use the navigation.

i don't have a touchscreen but i read that the 21 the 40mt and the 50mt will work regardless of remote or touchscreen application. i could care less which disc i come across, i'm just looking for any disc that will allow me to use the navigation.[/

Are you SURE you don't hae the Touch Screen? I have the Same model. just sold to a friend and it is touch screen. because you don't have the disc you won't be able to do NADA. Once you get the disc you will be able to use the touch screen features of the Screen. And when you install the unit, make sure the hide away unit is no where near a vent duct.