AVIC411.com

Has anyone been pleased with their CD-BTB200???

I just got the CD-BTB200. I was excited as you could imagine. Only to be shot down. I have a Sprint Treo 700W and it finds the unit when I search says it pairs after I enter the code. Then when I search from the head unit, it finds the phone, but then the phone acts like it's a new connection every time. By the time I enter the 0s again, it says no connection. It's really pissin me off. Does anyone know anything about this??

I tried every way in the world to pair them. I gave up and packed it up. I bought the D3 in order to use all these options and I just keep getting let down. It's gettin' old. So if anyone reading this wants a CD-BTB200 I'll sell it for the price I paid, $185.

I love it. I did have to replace my verizon phone w/ another unit which was more compatible. GF also loves hers. No echoes, good SQ.

The biggest challenge w/ this unit is making sure your phone works with all the features you'd like. Some phones only work w/ partial features.

HTC P4350 and the BT-200 works at last.

Used Jetware to pair with the smartphone and WM5.0

Used pocketinformant to beam all my contacts at once to the Avic D3.

When i am using my nokia N73 sometimes sound is transfered very late from the phone to the BT module.

If the one being called pick up the phone right away the voices from the caller and the reciever isn't transferd right a way.

I tried every way in the world to pair them. I gave up and packed it up. I bought the D3 in order to use all these options and I just keep getting let down. It's gettin' old. So if anyone reading this wants a CD-BTB200 I'll sell it for the price I paid, $185.

did you sell that Yet?