AVIC411.com

Has anyone been pleased with their CD-BTB200???

Thadius,

I think your blame is partly misplaced. The root of the problem is the WM bluetooth stack not the btb-200. I lost most of the functionality using my ppc-6700 with the acura tl factory bluetooth until I installed the Jetware software. So if anything be upset that your $500-$600 smartphone can't perform properly without the aid of a $15 software.

I am happy with the Bluetooth BTB200 interface. Its not perfect, but has good sound quality for both ends of the connection and having hands-free is definitely a safety feature. I have a BB Pearl (ATT service) and had to update the software on the Pearl to synch the phonebook, but it all works well now. I think the BTB200 has a cumbersome phonebook interface, so I usually use the actual phone to quickly search for names and call directly from the phone (which is to say that I hit send on the phone, but it connects through Bluetooth and thus becomes a hands-free call). I do like having the caller ID on the D3 for incoming calls though. And, it synchs up pretty fast with the phone. Overall, I would recommend the BTB200/Pearl combo.

jetwaremobile.com worked great for my pocket pc phone. I was ready to rip the whole unit out cause i couldnt get it to work. I finally came in here and read about jetware. My Verizon XV6700 now works perfectly with it. I tried it on my roomate's samsung pocket pc as well and it works now too. Well worth the 15 bucks