AVIC411.com

Help hiding the brains of an N3 in a Saab 9-5?

Does anybody have any ideas about where I can hide the brains (and the xm module)? I know my car has a double din slot so I could have went with a d3, but I got an amazing deal on a brand new n3 for $500 and couldn't give it up. I've tried everything I can think of including under the front seats and behind the glovebox, but I just cna't find room.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

eric

I pulled a n1 out of a jeep cherokee the other day and the brain was under the passenger carpet, turned sideways and held down with duct tape and hot glue. Me and the other installer lost it when we pulled the carpet back :lol: The vss and reverse weren't hooked up. We put his new z2 in and he was shocked at how much better the nav system worked. Just thought I'd share

Reminds me of an n2 I had to troubleshoot when I was over at the blue box. N2 doesn't do anything other than open and close. So I pull the truck in pop the deck out to follow it to the brain since I couldn't find it under any of the seats. The truck was an 02 grand cherokee by the way. Any way the data cable goes to the passenger floor. So pop the pass sill plate off and pull back the carpet. There I see the brain sitting in an inch of water. Show the customer and inform him there's nothing I can do. He needed a new brain an data cable since both were corroded beyond belief....

YEah I'm surprised there's anything in their line that doesn't have the option for a hemi...

Ever get the customer you ask them what kind of car they have and all they say is "I've got a Hemi." I love them... I didn't ask what engine, I asked what kind of vehicle it is.