AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having problems with getting the Z2 to update with the cd I made with hyperite's upload. When I download the file it automatically opens the roxio cd creator with no files. I tried burning the file to the cd with Roxio but i think this is the problem. Is the file a zip? I cant seem to open the download with the image. I have read every topic to make sure I tried everything before sounding like a loser. If some can please help let me know if i need to use a another software or something. I even tried burning the file on a CD-R and a DVD+R the dvdR says unreadable disc. I tried reseting it but it just keeps saying the same thing.

Thanks

Burn at slower speeds will also help

I got the update to work, now the z2 doesnt recognize the back up camera. How can I get it to work again?

Thanks

Ive read of this before, I believe someone else had to reassign the output to the camera and then it worked again. If memory serves, the low level reset causes the z2 to no longer have the camera assigned to that output. Should be in your settings somewhere.

Pretty sure thats how it went. I think that post is somewhere in this thread too.

I got the update to work, now the z2 doesnt recognize the back up camera. How can I get it to work again?

Thanks

Ive read of this before, I believe someone else had to reassign the output to the camera and then it worked again. If memory serves, the low level reset causes the z2 to no longer have the camera assigned to that output. Should be in your settings somewhere.

Pretty sure thats how it went. I think that post is somewhere in this thread too.

Correct, a reset will cause the camera to not show. You have to turn it back on in the AV settings.

Thanks to everyone who worked on the bypass, im redoing my truck right now so i cant try it yet, but I have the iso burned and ready, and the bypass wired for when the truck goes back together.

For those of You who are getting a .rar file when downloading, the reason may be due to the fact that winrar by default associates itself with .iso files, it probably is an .iso, just that it automatically opens in winrar. Try right clicking it and opening it with another program or opening winrar and changing the files it associates with (uncheck .iso i believe).