AVIC411.com

Free 70-mtp disks

I still can not burn my it tells me I need more space. I am using Verbatim DL DVD ... I tried ti burn it using Alcochol 120%

ONCE AGAIN:

CAN SOMEONE POST WHAT TO DO AFTER DOWNLOADING AND UNZIPING TORRENT

Make sure that when you insert the DVD, Alcohol shows the free space available on the blank DVD as larger than 4.2GB (like 8.3GB). If not, then you may be using a DL DVD, but you either don't have a DL capable DVD burner, or a driver problem. I'm thinking your burner isn't dual layer capable.

It is DUAL LAYER CAPABLE ... My burner is Plextor PX750A ... I've been burning dual Layer DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL on in before 100 times

HTH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, the all caps does seam a bit demanding!

Not only that but 3 or more people are trying to help.

Everything is in plan easy steps! If your still having problems, then you missed something, or you just can't do it.

Ide try to pm someone, rather then demand. Just seams nicer! GL!

just thought id say this west disc works great, downloaded burnt and works... dont understand why people are having problems

if you prefer other burning software, just use deamontools to mount the image then burn from "dvd" to dvd using any program.

only help i can think of for anyone out there :?

I think most people having problems are having an issue because they aren't booktyping to DVD-ROM, either because they don't know how, or their burner is not capable of booktyping and they don't realize it.

Just because you check the booktype DVD+R media in alcohol 120, doesn't mean it will do it if your burner is incapable of booktyping.

oh of course.. that would be it...

yeah i have mine set default to rom... just figured most people had that down.

gosh I should sell them on ebay for 5$ shipped, just to screw over everyone on ebay lol (non-profit organization) :roll:

I dont think its right for people to profit on ebay cuz they burn a disc. it should be like trying to sell xbox games burnt...

Having a bit of a problem getting this to work. I downloaded the west torrent, un-rar'ed it, DL'ed UltraISO and when I try to open the MDS file UltraISO throws an access violation. I accidentally whacked my torrent and the associated RAR so all I have left is the MDx files. How do I check the CRC? Re-DL'ing the torrent now but apparently there aren't as many seeders because it says it's going to take 12 days.

Will Alcohol allow you to inject custom backgrounds?

This is pissing me off. I can burn the MDF to a DL DVD fine with Alcohol 120 so I know the image is good but when I open it in UltraISO I get a memory violation. When I open it in MagicISO I get the problem where the subdirectories under BG don't show up and if I add the directories/jpg's and pim's to it the DVD I end up with, the AVIC doesn't like. If I open it in IZArc I see the correct file structure but I can't inject any files into it for some reason. So I have a working OEM DVD but I've been unsuccessful in adding any custom backgrounds.

I took the DVD I made from the MDF and couldn't see the BG subdirectiories in Explorer. I made another ISO out of it and when I open it in MagicISO I can't see anything under BG but when I open it in IZArc I can, but of course it won't let me add any files!!!

:?